Samaritan’s Purse (SP) is a global evangelical Christian relief and development organisation providing emergency relief, development assistance and church and community support to suffering people around the world whilst sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) exists to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all and by every effective means available to us and by equipping others to do the same.
PA to Executive Director (Maternity Cover)
Full time (part time considered)
Fixed term contract (up to 1 year)
Salary: £24,000 per annum pro rata
Based Buckhurst Hill, (close proximity to Central Line)
Samaritan’s Purse and The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association are seeking an experienced and highly organised Personal Assistant to provide full administrative support to the Executive Director and the General Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provision of administrative support to the Executive Director
- Manage and maintain electronic diary accurately, liaise with the Executive Director to input and manage appointments
- Undertake general administrative duties as requested by the Executive Director and General Manager
- Organise meetings/conferences/conference calls, provide agendas/directions to attendees. This to include all ED meetings and SMT strategic and tactical meetings
- Organise travel for Executive Director, and occasionally SMT members on SMT Duty (e.g. Warehouse visits, International Co-ordination Meetings, overseas travel)
- Organise visits by International visitors, including schedules of appointments
- Attend meetings as needed, take notes/minutes to circulate to attendees in an accurate and timely fashion (Including SMT meetings and tacticals and committee meetings in which the ED is involved)
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working as a senior Personal Assistant, ideally at CEO/Executive Director level
- A prior record of proven ability to understand principles and practices that will contribute significantly to the work of the PA function
Due to the nature and context of this post the successful candidate will need to be a committed Christian, able to fully commit to our Statement of Faith.
ALL applicants are required to submit a completed application form, together with a covering letter highlighting their relevant experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may commence before the closing date.
Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK.
Download the application form and additional information using the following links.