Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (UK)
circa £40,000 per annum (plus pension)
Full-time, home-based, UK
Are you an enthusiastic Christian fundraiser seeking a new opportunity to use your fundraising skills to impact thousands of lives with the Good News of Jesus?
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (UK) are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Major Giving Fundraiser who will be responsible for growing the charity’s income from current major donors, prospects and grant-making trusts through innovative fundraising campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a robust fundraising strategy for securing large gifts from individuals and grant-making trusts
- Managing relationships with current major donors, identifying new major giving prospects and implementing effective donor cultivation plans
- Creating tailored cases for support and related communications for maximising involvement and gifts from major donors and trust
- Join a dynamic team of experienced fundraisers and marketers for implementing the fundraising strategy and for meeting agreed income targets
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of success working in a results-orientated environment such as fundraising, marketing or sales
- Experience of developing and maintaining one-to-one relationships with high net worth individuals in a charity setting or the equivalent in a corporate setting
- The ability to make successful asks for large gifts and a good understanding of the attitudes and motivations of Christian donors
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- An evangelical Christian and enthusiastic team player who is able to meet agreed targets and keen to develop further professional skills and expertise
Due to the nature and context of this post the successful candidate will be expected to be fully committed to our Christian Ethos and able to demonstrate a personal commitment to the Christian faith.
About BGEA UK
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of the United Kingdom (BGEA UK) is well known for the powerful evangelism ministry of our founder, Billy Graham, his son Franklin Graham and grandson Will Graham. Their mission is our mission: Proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can across the UK by every effective means available to us, and equipping others to do the same.
How to apply:
ALL applicants are required to submit a completed application form, together with a covering letter highlighting their relevant experience. Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK.
Download the application form and additional information using the following links.